zCart versioning scheme maintains the following convention:
Minor Release: Minor releases should never contain breaking changes. This releases may contain bug fixes, UI issue fixes, minor improvements and new features.
Major Release: Major releases of zCart may include breaking changes sometimes. Read the upgrade guide carefully before starting the process. A major release may contain new features, third-party API upgrade, bug fixes and changes in zCart modules, etc.
Paradigm Shifting Releases: Paradigm shifting releases do include breaking changes and may represent fundamental shifts in the zCart’s architecture and conventions.
However, we strive to always ensure you may update to a new major release without having much trouble.
- Upgrading Minor Releases
- Upgrading To 2.0.0 From 1.*
- Upgrading To 2.1.0 From 2.0.*
- Upgrading To 2.2.0 From 2.1.*
- Upgrading To 2.3.0 From 2.2.*
- Upgrading To 2.4.0 From 2.3.*
- Upgrading To 2.5.0 From 2.4.*
- Upgrading To 2.6.0 From 2.5.*
- Upgrading To 2.7.0 From 2.6.*
- Upgrading To 2.8.0 From 2.7.*